Wolf Pack Conservation Society | The Pack Goes Global
We get notes quite often, much to our surprise (imagine an audible crack in voice), from around the world. People generally query how they can howl with us, how to become a member of the Pack, and many are even titled “I WANT TO HOWL WITH YOU” – just like that, all caps. Did you all coordinate this?! Before Of The Wolves 2.0, really it’s true and full incarnation, we envisioned our Packs dwelled around the world. Our physical touch may be limited to the U.S. currently, but through our words, our images, and even our services and shopping, we’re attempting to facilitate connections globally.
We’ve been asked about chapters in other countries, and we truly believe we are all ONE chapter. Yet we understand your desire to have regionally-focused content and gatherings – Pack members creating around your native regions. But very few tangible organizations predicated on human magic were built overnight. So we look to you now, our Pack, to aid us in reaching our fingertips out and feeling the world more and the world feeling our presence more. We’re introducing something that just feels right – a way for you, the quickly growing and interconnected Pack, to make your own in a way: the Wolf Pack Conservation Society. Like any full-time international community, we need help and we need resources to meet our mission of growing our Pack and providing unique tools, stories, and events for a high vibrating life in modern times.
How You Can Become a Part of the Wolf Pack Conservation Society and a Community Leader:
- DECLARE YOU’RE A MEMBER by downloading the digital patch (soon to be a physical patch!) and sharing it with your friends – on socials, via email, in person – along with a brief reason why you’re a part of the Pack and/or what Of The Wolves means to you.
- ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY via personal notes, emails – whatever you like – to sign up for newsletters on our homepage, donate, and engage with us however they feel comfortable.
- RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS + LOVED ONES to join the Conservation Society and share with their worlds so the howl + message of Magically One Of a Kind, Powerfully Part Of the Pack can be heard louder around the world.
- ORGANIZE OF THE WOLVES SATELLITE GATHERINGS in your area, in partnership with us. To start, email us at email@example.com with “Want To Organize a Howl In My City” in the subject line and talk to us about the event you’d like to host, and we’ll discuss the details and potential collaboration!
- USE THE CONSERVATION BADGE wherever you’d like! On your social accounts, personal websites, anywhere! Soon, stickers + badges will be made available for a nominal cost to place wherever you’d like.
Additionally, a few needs to keep growing:
- We’re looking for established writers and specialists in other countries to join our Pack of contributors.
- People to join the Wolf Pack Conservation Society, our Ambassadors, and get the word out about Of The Wolves.
- Donations to prototype our global events and online forums and services, create more content, and to keep going!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send along any questions. We can’t wait to be howling with more of you! Love, OTW