You are our community – our Wolf Pack. Our digital doors are always open for you to knock on, and our mailbox is the vessel for you to leave your thoughts and comments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the nature of your communication in the title of the email. For instance, “POST COMMENT” or “QUESTION FOR CONTRIBUTORS” or “I WANT TO HOWL WITH YOU”. Here are a few other helpful tips:
If you’re interested in sharing a story, your area of expertise, your photos, or a story suggestion:
Please email email@example.com
If you’d like to volunteer, join the Wolf Pack Conservation Society, or contribute in some other capacity:
Please read more about how to get involved here.
For Jobs and Internships:
Interested in working with our team or donating your time? We’ll generally post openings on a separate page, but you’re welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “JOB INQUIRY” or “INTERNSHIP SUBMISSION” in the subject title.
Please email email@example.com!
For Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities:
If you’re interested in advertising or sponsorship with us we’d love to hear from you. We offer a variety of ad rates and packages. Apart from traditional ad space, opportunities for event sponsorship, branded content and brand-awareness campaigns are available as well as product donation and integration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently seeking Editorial Intern (October 2018):
Of The Wolves is seeking a part-time intern to help with editorial, marketing, and social media tasks to start as soon as possible. This crucial person will work closely with the founders and several outside consultants, ideally in person one day a week in Los Angeles/Altadena. We will consider remote work on a set schedule of days of work and deliverables. You enjoy writing, editing and engaging in social media and marketing, all with a penchant for organization as well! This is a work/trade internship for access to Of The Wolves events, workshops and discounts to retreats with the potential to become a part-time hire. Please send resumes and an informal cover letter introducing yourself and any work samples you may have with the email title EDITORIAL INTERN to email@example.com. Also possible to receive school credit.
- Assist and take leadership over editorial calendar of OTW contributed series as well as monthly newsletter and social media calendar
- Help with compilation of newsletters and The Howlin, a newsletter series only for subscribers
- Assist in loading and light editing of contributor stories
- Light editorial research for stories
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Help pull analytics together for readership and social media channels
- Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Currently engaged in marketing and social media, personally or professionally
- Passion for our mission – Magically one of a kind, powerfully part of the pack – sustainability, inclusiveness, providing a safe space for humans around the world, and more
- Ability to multitask and manage own time
- Eagerness to learn from the community and share your skills as well!
***Photo by Taren Maroun